Why Do Staff Choose UEM?
Why work for UEM?
- Highly competitive salaries, Health Benefits Package, bonuses and ownership opportunities.
- Employee Investment initiatives such as Educational Assistance, payment of professional dues and career development.
- Work week and work hour flexibility, including a 4-day work week opportunity.
- Broad Range of professional consulting experience
- Non – Corporate environment, UEM is fully employee owned and operated
- Investment in employee growth – UEM “Promotes from Within” first
- Transparency – UEM has a clear business and profit plan
The professional experience is first-rate.
UEM offers a dynamic work environment with a constant stream of new and exciting challenges. Our scope of services extends beyond conventional planning and engineering: we also provide niche services that complement and enhance our projects. Members of the UEM Team are provided with opportunities to work in specialized fields such as water resources and asset management. Our staff regularly form interdisciplinary teams to tackle complex projects using unique approaches. At UEM, the learning never stops!
The work environment is flexible and welcoming.
At UEM, we value a flexible work environment. We acknowledge that happy workers are productive workers, and our Management Team works to assist all employees in finding the right balance of professional and personal time. We have a diverse, multicultural team that includes young professionals and seasoned veterans from across the country and around the globe.
The benefits are competitive.
UEM’s benefits package is generous and includes a wide variety of coverages for both reparative and preventive care.
The opportunities are endless.
Our Senior Professionals understand the importance of mentorship and have guided numerous staff members through processes of professional accreditation, skills development, and career planning. UEM’s Management Team firmly believes in promotion-from-within and continually provides staff with career development opportunities.